– We welcome undergraduate students Mike Cornejo, Jonathan Edelstien and Kirill Myachin to our group
– A paper by former undergraduate students Eugenia and Lolly titled “Water-compatible gold and silver nanoparticles as catalysts for the oxidation of alkenes” is accepted in Polyhedron (invitation to the Special Issue to honor Martin A. Bennett)
– We welcome Victoria Medialdea (new lab manager) to our group
– Our US patent 9,315,531 on ‘Titanocene Gold Derivatives Comprising Thiolato’ is issued.
– Vincent’s paper ‘Titanocene-gold complexes containing N-heterocyclic carbene ligands inhibit growth of prostate, renal and colon cancers in vitro’ is accepted in Organometallics.
– Visiting student from Spain (Sept 2014-Jan 2015) Marta Maroto’s paper ‘Synthesis and anticancer activity of carbosilane metallodendrimers based on arene ruthenium (II) complexes’ is accepted in Dalton Trans.
– Jacob and Tina’s paper‘Versatile Synthesis of Cationic N-Heterocyclic Carbene-Gold(I) Complexes Containing a Second Ancillary Ligand. Design of Heterobimetallic Ruthenium-Gold Anticancer Agents’ is aceepted in Chem. Commun.